Keep Your Koi Pond Looking Beautiful All Year
We specialize in monthly pond maintenance programs throughout Oklahoma City, OK
Imagine having a crystal-clear koi pond all spring and summer long, with minimal effort on your part. It’s possible with the Oklahoma Ponds Monthly Maintenance Program.
WHAT SERVICES ARE INCLUDED IN THE MONTHLY POND MAINTENANCE PROGRAM?
One of our highly-trained pond professionals will service your pond twice a month to keep your pond healthy and looking its best.
Services included in the program:
- Maintain chemical and bacteria treatments to keep your water clear and your fish and plants healthy.
- Maintain all aquatic plant life, removing dead lily pads and flowers.
- Maintain proper water level.
- Maintain skimmer and pump(s).
- Fertilize aquatic plants to keep them looking their best.
ARE THERE ANY SERVICES NOT INCLUDED IN THE MONTHLY POND MAINTENANCE PROGRAM?
We believe in both clear water and clear communication. That’s why we want you to know what is covered under our Monthly Maintenance Program – and what is not.
The following services are not covered under the program and will incur an additional charge:
- Spring clean-outs and/or fall shut-downs.
- Leak detection or repair.
- Other maintenance service calls.
- Maintenance of non-aquatic plants, or supplying plants or fish.
Why Do You Need Ongoing Pond Maintenance?
Not maintaining your outdoor garden pond can cause it to become an ugly and unhealthy structure that is even dangerous for nurturing the aquatic life living there. Regular pond maintenance will help the fish in your pond thrive and be as healthy as possible. It also prevents dirt from clogging up filters, pond liner tears, and just generally becoming an unsightly eyesore if not kept up with.
Here are some of the best things to pay attention to in order to keep a well maintained outdoor pond:
- Clean your pond regularly by skimming and removing leaves or dirt.
- Prevent nearby plants from becoming overgrown or growing into your pond.
- Grow strategic water plants.
- Learn to maintain the pond in the winter months.
- Keep control over any algae growing.
- Maintain your water pump, filters, and fountains.
- Patch up and control any leaks.
- Keep and maintain an appropriate water level.
- Keep a steady and regular water temperature.
We thoroughly enjoyed working with Oklahoma Ponds. Colby was excellent. He was clearly knowledgeable and went beyond doing a pond cleaning. He made suggestions to enhance the pond's operation and to enhance the visual appeal. The service was great, friendly, and trustworthy.
We have an unusual pump fitting on our pond, and Oklahoma Ponds has been very helpful with issues that have come up. They are very knowledgeable, helpful and eager to search for practical (and inexpensive) solutions to pond maintenance issues.
Stop in and stroll around their outdoor garden. Their pond/fountain displays are spectacular, with a variety of plants to choose from. I’ve bought fish, plants, and pond maintenance supplies. We have never been disappointed. Sandy is the sweetest, and has always been there to help me anytime. I highly Recommend this growing Edmond business.
The folks who work at Edmond Ponds are courteous and very knowledgeable. I would hire them again for any pond maintenance and everyone should visit their store. Such beautiful plants and koi!
They were very professional and did a thorough job. Answered a lot of questions we had about maintenance and was really helpful. Will definitely use again in the future.
I have tried other Pond Maintenance companies in the area and Oklahoma Ponds is clearly the best. It's a well managed company and their service techs are well trained, experienced, and take pride in their work. I highly recommend Oklahoma Ponds.
All the team is so nice. Very helpful and timely. They cleaned my pond and have services to keep it looking great year round. Im glad I went with them. The other pond place in norman has uptight intense people working there and the other pond place in Edmond kept me waiting for over 7 months for a call to schedule a cleaning. A call that never came although they assured me it was always coming. Im still waiting for the call! So don’t go with anyone else. Highly recommend:)
Oklahoma Ponds was very responsive and did a thorough cleaning of our pond. I highly recommend them and will be using again.